How it is done the management of my classified ads?
The management of the classified ads will be directly done by the user that inserted them. By accessing the Manage Classified Ads menu, the user will have access to the list of the inserted classified ads (active, inactive) and their statistics (number of views, clicks on the classified ad, number of days left to expire and number of received leads).
The Price and Advertisement Period of all plans (Standard, Advanced, Premium and/or Until it is sold or Rented) are only valid for each ad. In other words, no refunds will be given if the deal is closed before the Advertisement Period is over (4 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year and/or 2 years, according to the Plan and Business type). For the same reason, the remaining period will not be transferred to another advertisement.
How can I view my inserted classified ads and their respective details, statistics and received leads?
In order to access these details, the user must go to the CASASAPO Portal Classified Ads Section Management menu, select the classified ad which details wants to analyze and select the desired option:
• View Details – To view the details of the classified ad;
• View Statistics / Leads – To view the n. º of views, clicks and leads. These figures are available on a daily basis.
In the homepage of the "Manage Classified Ads" section, what does it mean the classified ad "status"?
A classified ad can have four states:
• Online – It means the classified ad is online in the Portal;
• Offline – It means that the classified ad is not online in the Portal and that its validity has expired. To renew the classified ad, click in the Classified Ads: Payment Options;
• Waiting for approval / Payment - It means the classified ad is being analyzed to be placed online (payment confirmation + evaluation of content) or awaiting payment confirmation.
The classified ad waiting for approval can either be:
• Credited – It means that the classified ad payment was validated;
• Non Credited – It means that the classified ad payment was not validated and thus it is not online.
How do I receive the leads?
The user will receive in Manage Classified Ads section, the contacts (email, name and telephone) of all of the CASASAPO Portal users that are interested in its classified ads and can contact them immediately. The user only has to click in the option Messages and then in Leads.
Can I change the property details once the classified ad has already been introduced?
The property details can be changed during the Classified Ad introduction process. Once online, the wanted changes can only be done in some fields of the classified and or by Janela Digital Technical Assistance Team.
In order to carry out changes in the property details, the user must click on the wanted property Edit option, in the properties list. The details that cannot be changed will be blocked.